From independent singles and loved-up newlyweds to growing families and empty-nesters, SOMO has helped people from all walks of life buy their home. A house and land package in Spearwood? No problem. A duplex in Victoria Park, done!
Before we help find that real estate stepping stone or forever home, we start out by asking questions to get basic info, such as:
- Block size
- Undercover or lock-up garage
- Number of rooms
- Distance from work
Does your family want to put down roots – literally – with a backyard that’s big enough to grow a vegetable garden? Or, would you prefer a low-maintenance apartment located a short drive from work?
Here are a few more things to factor in your decision-making:
- Accessibility – do you need it to be pram or wheelchair friendly?
- Convenience – is it in walking distance to the local shops or café?
- Storage – are there enough cupboards and shelves to store essentials?
- School catchments – will your children be in the right boundary?
- Energy and water efficiency – does it have solar to help reduce bills?
- Community amenities – does the area have solid infrastructure and reliable transport?
A house isn’t for everyone and maybe an apartment isn’t either. That’s why we’ve got a range of space options to suit your individual needs and your preferences – check these out
Call SOMO on 08 9202 9292 to find the right space to suit your lifestyle.