You Can Choose Your Colour Scheme!
Located just 15 minutes from the Perth CBD, Parkview has been designed as an intimate community of just 46 contemporary residences, including a mix of single and double storey homes, along with a range of inviting lifestyle facilities including a relaxed communal barbeque area, gazebo and a shaded playground, plus outdoor gym equipment for all residents to enjoy.
The enviable location, nestled between the banks of the Canning River and the green open spaces of Ferndale Park and close to a huge range of services and amenities, makes Parkview the perfect choice for many purchasers including first home buyers, investors and downsizers.
Beckenham Train Station is located only five minutes from the estate, with a user friendly bus network available to transport you to surrounding schools, shops and major shopping centres.
Just 10 minutes down Albany Highway, Victoria Park's lively restaurant scene and buzzing café strip awaits. Travel a few minutes further or take the train directly from Beckenham and you will quickly arrive at Burswood, Western Australia's premier entertainment precinct with Crown Perth and the soon to be opened Perth Stadium, which will play host to major sporting events and concerts.
Nearby, Westfield Carousel has received approval for a $235 million expansion which will see the lively retail hub almost double in size. Included in the plans are newly developed child care centres, medical centres, office spaces and a number of cafes and restaurants.
Just some of the features include:
• Brand new two storey townhouse
• Three bedrooms, two bathrooms & separate activity area
• Coordinated exteriors to ensure Parkview is built to standards that will make it one of the most desirable addresses in Ferndale
• A choice of contemporary interior colour schemes
• Expertly designed and constructed throughout, finished to the highest quality
• Six month maintenance period plus a lifetime structural warranty
*Images of the display home for illustrative purposes.
Listing ID: 79422